Saturday, January 9

24. judged


i am a little bit of an introvert. i'm a boring person and people might dont want to hang out with me on their first impression of me.

but to my few friends that actually clicked with me, they knew how i really was. so i am only fun towards certain people.

thus, its bothering to me that some girls tend to judge other girls on somewhat smallest simplest things. and they dont even know each other that much. whats more is that, they be telling those things right infront of others faces. 

things like "asal kau selekeh hari ni?". "kau gemuk la."  and yadda yadda

just imagine someone you dont even close with, say that to you.

they might sound joking. oh well haha. but you dont really know what the other person that you talked about thinks. they might dont like it. and if thats really happened, you're actually mentally bullying someone and thats never a good thing.

here's the thing. these girl thought they're making friends. they be like oh i'm going to be funny by saying jokes about them and so hoping that others will take it as a joke and eventually a beautiful friendship started and so so..


most people might say that its just a small matter. she's just joking. that aint nothing. thats the deal! that aint a joke. that aint no nothing. at least for me. like, who are you? we meet like just few times, and you're already act like you knew me. i am not in anyway am comfartable with you, at all.

being me. you might see that i dont really mind all that shit. but i do remember all them shits. i think thats just how the introvert in me works. 

people are just so mean that they dont even notice they're being mean. and they never put themselves in other people shoes just to see how they would actually felt if they get that mean attention towards them.

3 comments:

  1. Agree with you. They don't even care other people's feelings. All they know is they're having fun teasing, laughing, and make jokes of others. I hate those kind of people.

    I'm same with you as well. A little bit introvert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. i know what u feel. T^T
    sometimes, i dont really LOOK like i care about what people thinks and talks about me, but i care tho. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have the same way like yours too! It annoys me sometimes. I've tried many times to not thinking too much about that but it's not working at all. -_-

    ReplyDelete