Saturday, December 6

no mama no life

Dont Leave | via Tumblr

So I just started studying again. It's my first semester so everything is going quite hectic. I still need to get into this whole new things, the dorm, new friends, lecturers, classmates, everything.

And two days ago, Mnet Asian Music Award 2014 was aired. I didn't have the time to watch it. Internet are one of the problem. I just got my broadband which is too late already T_T

I'm half dead. I didn't get the feeling of watching GDYB, Winner, Bobby Bi and Epik high live.

This is so SAD!

I need that time back again!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhsdhhadlfjfhsldjfgh .____.


3 comments:

  1. Haha, memang sedih tak dapat tengok! Saya pun sempat tengok separuh je.. then, tertidur, heh, tapi, memang menyesal ahh T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak!!! Boleh tengok hari ni kat channel 390 jam 2 petang! nank inform je.. hihi

    ReplyDelete