Friday, September 12

stickers


I've been following a Japanese girl on Instagram. She is suuuper talented. She makes art. She draw Bigbang etc etc. Yea her arts are so dope.

She even sell her art stickers and one day she posted on instagram that she's opening orders for international. Since I've been her fans, I don't want to miss having her precious piece of art so I order right away.

And guess wut? It arrived just today and I coulnd't be much happier! Here some picture spam of my precious stickers~





I kinda regret that I didn't buy more. lulz

xx Lina

17 comments:

  1. Wahhh comel-comel. Apa insta nye? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool!!! no blog? facebook? twitter? since i don't have insta TT^TT
    wanna see her art :'(
    Awww she's so talented.. feel jealous and admire somehow :D hehe..

    what did you ask from her? i can't recognize that pict... TT^TT
    only one of them looks like B2ST Gikwang but I don't think its him XDD

    ahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she have twitter @xiba70. you can still see her instagram on computer ~http://instagram.com/xiba70

      she open a shop on this kinda like a japanese "ebay". so there i just choose which one i like and then fill in my info and pay!

      oh they're 2 taehyun and mino from winner. and 2 g-dragon from bigbang ><

      Delete
    2. owh owh thanks telling me this :D gonna follow her XD ahaha.. ehh really? thanks ^__^

      I see.. ahaha :3

      ahaha.. lol XD so its winner and big bang.. Idk its bigbang.. and winner I still don't know all of them I just listen to their music :D hehe

      Delete
  3. How big are the stickers? How many cm? 'cause the envelope looks biggggg /really/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can see one of the pic where i put the stickers on my hand~~ my hand are pretty average for a girl so it's not that big lah hihi ^^

      Delete
  4. wow, im jealous already. haha. dah la minat cerita jepun. kirim salam kat dia. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. come here for create relationship


    just sharing.. http://warkahterkini.blogspot.com/2014/09/gst.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. kemasnya lukisan dia. jauhnya surat tu, daripada jepun :D

    ReplyDelete