Monday, August 25

batu belah batu bertangkup

Tumblr

I was chatting with someone and suddenly he mentioned 'Batu Belah Batu Bertangkup'. Then I remembered when I was still in primary school, I read the book. The thick one lah hehe. I think I've read it a few times and I can remember I read it again when I'm in secondary school.

I'm so into the story. Maybe, that's why I've read it so many times. I think it's one of my favorite urban legends. But for some reason, eventhough I have so many unanswered questions about this so called  Batu Belah Batu Bertangkup at that time, I've never once try to google it or even ask anyone. Like, all the pieces of information about it thatI knew are from that one book.

So today, since all the memories just came in like a wrecking ball, I decided to dig in some info about it. This Batu Belah Batu Bertangkup did exist! It's located somewhere in Kapar, Klang. I read the book and it also said the same place and that's one of the things I'm curious about the story.

Now that I'm a bit grown up, I can clearly see that this story cover so many issues. Everything that we can relate to. From marriage to parenting, family love, losing someone, sympathy, courage, from easy to hard and from hard to worst.

By that, this story has totally gave so much life lessons. To love, hard work, to never giving up on life etc

Aaah I just love this story. It's a miracle to get back to my childhood.

I hope you like this random post :)

xx

3 comments:

  1. yg cerita anak derhaka tu kan? ingat lagi jalan cerita dia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis story about mum dia kempunan mkan telur tembakul tu eh?nice one...btul ka batu tu exist?sebab slalu cite dongeng..huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a'ah cerita tu lah! batunye exist tapi batu ni tak hidup macam dlm cerita tu. sekarang batu ni dah takde sebab kena bom, dorang buat sekolah kat situ. tapi serpihan batu tu still ada lagi kat area dia :)

      Delete